Friday, July 24, 2015

The last evening together.

Our family loves to play games so everyone that could, came over to the house and we played Reds until about midnight.  I don't think anyone even check the score.  Last night it wasn't about winning, it was about just being together laughing and talking and soaking up our last little bit of time with Tucker, Jamie and the girls.  Of course, there is always a picture of everyone sitting around the table looking at their phones!





 And what would a post be without a crazy picture of Tucker!!!  He always manages to know just when I am going to push the button.
 I need to add here that Tucker and Neal went golfing two days.  One day at Old Mill golf course and another day at Bonneville golf course.  They said the had a fabulous time together.  Neal said that Tucker can hit the golf ball a country mile and usually out drove Neal.  However, Neal said he was able to still beat him both days. Tucker sent me this great picture.
And so as I'm posting this morning, the sadness is starting to creep in that they will be leaving today.  I love having them here and miss them greatly when they are gone.  Peyton and I will always shed some tears as we hug each other and the wave that finally goodbye as the car pulls out of the driveway.  LOVE YOU GUYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment