Friday, July 3, 2015

Can you believe that it is July?!

What happened to June?  It seems that almost every month that ends I think, what happened to that month?  Is it that I'm getting older and I see time slipping away little by little or is it just that I'm on such a busy schedule for the past few years that time really does slip right by me.  I never feel like I haven't accomplished what needed to be done and more so I'll go with the theory that I'm getting older and I feel time going by faster and faster to the end.

So because it is the first of the month I have to blog my progress on my latest challenging stitching project.  I actually am feeling like I'm getting closer and closer to being done with this.
You can see that I'm now working on the border.  I still have to do the green between the blocks on the boys side and maybe a flower or two at the end of the row on the girls side and then I have to fill in the names.under the tree and the names on the tree.  I'm going to love this when I actually get it finished, framed and hung.

No comments:

Post a Comment