Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Saturday was a FUN day!

Sometimes I get frustrated posting because I hit keys that I have no idea I hit and then crazy things happen and I either erase all my hard work and wording on a page and often all the pictures as well.  Drives me crazy sometimes.  But, I will say this is the best present Jamie ever gave me because I can keep up on day to day activities.  Little things that matter in my life and things that I would surely forget what happened and when they happened.  So I continue with the Sunday pictures that I had just put on the page and hit that mysterious key that made everything disappear!!

Jamie and Lynda Ann and I started out our day by going to the spa to get a pedicure.  Lynda Ann and Jamie had never had their feet dipped in wax so this was a new experience for them.  This is something I do every time because I love the heat and I love how it makes your feet as soft as a baby's bottom!

 The picture below is Annie cringing because they are putting the hot wax on her feet and she does not like anything hot!  It made for a good laugh.

Our next stop was Costa Vida for a delicious lunch and then on to the Wood Connection.  It is fun to watch Annie and Jamie shop.  They are both very creative so there is a lot of stopping and looking and some serious thinking.

 Jamie thinking about what she is going to create, how she is going to do it, what it is going to look like and colors, materials needed etc. etc.
Our last stop was Tia Pan (I have no idea how to spell it!) where Jamie helped Lynda with some decorating ideas for Annie's newly almost finished basement.  It was fun to tag along and watch the two girls figure out what worked and what didn't work.  It was a day full of laughter, chatter, serious talking, some reminiscing and a lot of LOVE! Thanks Annie and Jamie for letting me tag along.  I loved every single minute of my time with you two.

No comments:

Post a Comment