Friday, July 10, 2015

Janet Carter Ross's funeral

This morning Neal and I traveled to Orem to attend the funeral services for Janet who passed away quite suddenly.  She hasn't been really well since her heart attack but I don't think anyone expected she would go so quickly and suddenly.  She was my brother, Buster's,  wife.  She was only 78.  That is just 7 years older than I am.  Buster died in 1998 of a massive heart attack.  Can't believe it has been 17 years since his death.

The day ended up being beautiful.  There was a little cloud cover and the temperatures were only in the 80's.  We ran into Shirley Rae and her husband Gary.  After the interment at the cemetery we all decided that we did not want to go over to the church so Lila Mae, Susan, Shirley, Gary, Neal and I all went to a fun breakfast place and had a fun visit and a great breakfast.
After breakfast, Neal and I headed home.  We stopped at Sheels and I had to take a picture of Neal sitting with Abe Lincoln!
I forgot to post this picture of Allen, (Annette's husband), Lila Mae and I at the cemetery.

No comments:

Post a Comment