Sunday, July 26, 2015

Nice surprise from the California grandchildren

When we got home I found these darling notes from Jordyn Lyn and Peyton.  I have a feeling there are some from Lexi, I just haven't found them yet.  "Thank yous" are always nice to receive and I appreciate every thank you that comes my way.  They just make me feel like I've done something good and memorable for these three darling girls when they come to visit.
The first note says:  Dear Pa:  I love you so much.  You are so funny.  I love your jokes.  Pa you are many words.  I like your shirts.  They are so cool.  Well Pa I am going to miss you, Love Peyton

 The second note says:  Dear Gam, I am going to miss you so much.  I don't forget every time we visit you always say to me I love that cute little hiney Pey Pey.  Well Gam I am going to miss you so much.  Love Pey Pey
 Pa, I love you so much!  Thank you for everything!  All your jokes, treats, and especially all of the card games.  We will miss you so very much!  We definitely will see you again soon!!  Love, Jordyn Lyn
 Gam, Thank you so much for always letting us come stay here!  Yes, I know, we never stay long enough!  I appreciate all that you do for the family!  I love you so much!!  I hope we can see you very soon!  We will miss you Gam (with our cute little hineys!)
I love all of you clear to the moon and back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment