Friday, July 24, 2015

A project for Jamie

It seems that every time Jamie comes to Salt Lake, I can always find a project that I would like her to do for me while she is here.  The amazing thing is that a task that seems overwhelming and impossible to me usually takes her a matter of minutes to figure out and complete.  When we were at the Wood Connection I found something that I thought would be darling for Ron and Judy's new cabin in Scofield.  I asked Jamie what she thought and she said she liked it and could do it for me.  That evening as we were talking, Jamie layed it out on the table and began the process.  I think all in all it maybe took her about an hour.  She had it done and leaning up against the wall as we headed to bed.  She is amazing.

Can't wait to give it to Ron and Judy this weekend.  Thanks Jamie!!  I also noticed that there were a few phone calls from Annie to Jamie about some projects that she had purchased at the Wood Connection.  Annie was getting some hints on the best and easiest way to apply the lettering.  Then last night Lynda Ann had Jamie helping her design a project that she wanted to do for a friend.  Jamie had it designed and sent to Walmart for Annie to pick up on her way home that night.  Thank you Jamie for sharing your expertise and knowledge with us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment