Friday, July 10, 2015

Fun things happening!

I got a call from the delivery people at RC Willy that they were on their way to my house.  I left work and hurried home to meet them.  Two big trucks rolled in and three guys hauled up new mattresses, took down two very old ones, took a new patio table to the patio and put it together and were done and out of here in about 15 minutes.  What a team and there was no fooling around or talking.  They were all business.  I tried to engage them in a conversation but their answers were short and precise.  I recognized immediately that they were about delivering and being on their way as fast as possible so I just sat quietly by until they were done and waved them goodbye.  Oh yes, we also had our Little Giant ladder delivered!  Presents all over the place.  Now, we just have to figure out how to use the ladder and all it's great features.  The demonstrators make it look so easy!


 By the way, I almost need a stool to get in and out of bed.  My feet to not touch the floor just sitting on the edge of the bed.  I almost feel like a little kid getting in and out.  But, we slept like babies last night.  It was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment