Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Welfare project for Lynda Ann and Emmi

Annie sent me some pictures of her and Emmi at a Welfare Project for the church.  She was driving the big huge green truck.  I told her she needed to get a picture of her driving the truck.  Apparently they load the truck with grain and then drive to a weigh station where they weigh the truck and the grain.  Don’t know too many details except that she sent me some pictures and she and Emmi had so much fun they are going back again tomorrow.  The very last picture made me laugh right out loud and I had to share it.  Annie said the picture along with the saying was hanging in the main office.  GREAT MORMON HUMOR!! 

IMG_0953IMG_0948IMG_0949IMG_0950

Below the Mormon humor!  Isn’t it great!

IMG_0952

No comments:

Post a Comment