Monday, July 14, 2014

Sunday at Gertsons

This last Sunday was a busy day but a fun one.  I had to speak, of course!  Seems like I’m speaking somewhere almost every Sunday.  But secretly, I have to admit that I like it and I LOVE my calling!  Lyndsy asked me if I would tend the boys while she and James went to see Wicked.  I had them bring the boys over at noon so that Neal and I could head out to Stansbury to hear Mallory play her flute in Sacrament Meeting.  She did a beautiful job and I was very proud of her and her beautiful talent.

I took some darling pictures of Desmond.  That little grandson is the best little baby I’ve ever seen.  He will go to anyone and loves to be talked to and played with.  He never cried or fussed the whole day.  He was in so many arms and seemed to love all the attention he got – even from Maggie!  Sorry, Lyndsy, Maggie did get to lick Desmond’s ears and feet a few times.  Desmond didn’t seem to care.

IMG_0938

The picture on the left was supposed to be of him sucking on his toes but he stopped when he saw me taking a picture.  He already seems to notice a camera!

IMG_0940IMG_0941

Picture of Maggie chewing and licking River’s ears.  The next picture is of Desmond, just as we were leaving to head home.  He had not been asleep the whole afternoon and finally crashed!

IMG_0942IMG_0943

Is this last picture about the cutest thing you’ve ever seen?!  Oh my gosh this baby is one cute kid!  Just look at those beautiful blue eyes.  He does have my spiritual genes!

IMG_0947

No comments:

Post a Comment