Sunday, July 20, 2014

A full Saturday

Saturday morning Neal and I decided to go to Forest Dale and golf 9 holes.  We started out just the two of us but before we got off the first tee we had another gentleman from Ireland join us.  Then when we hit the 4th tee a young man joined us.  I think he just walked on the golf course and waited around for a twosome or threesome to join.  I don’t think he paid for his golfing.  We had a good time.  I actually pared two of the 3 pars which helped my score tremendously.  I did end up losing two of my nice pink golf balls – dang!

After golfing we headed to Sugar House and had our toes done.  Neal isn’t sleeping for a change.  He is reading up on the latest gossip in Hollywood.  I, on the other hand, am desperately trying to beat Jamie at a game of Ruzzle.  She is good and totally gives me a run for my money!

IMG_0960

After our toes were pedicured and beautiful, we headed over to the Nordstrom’s Rack where I bought me a pair of pink shoes and some mascara and Neal bought a couple of new ties.  He paid for the golf and the pedicures so when we got up to the check out stand, I went to one and he went to one and we each paid for our own purchases at the Rack.  We then headed to the grocery store where we stocked up on groceries for the week, then home to get ready to go to our monthly bridge club.  A busy and very fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment