Friday, July 18, 2014

A fun surprise picture!

Neal and I went to see Heaven is Near.  Good movie.  Lots to think about.  The little boy in it was amazing.  What a great little actor.  As we were coming out of the movie I turned my cell phone on and there was a message waiting for me.  I opened it up and it was from Mindy with this fun picture.  Apparently the Hintze’s are camping this weekend up at Wasatch Park above Lila Mae’s home and they drove down to visit with her.  I’m glad they did because Susan loves Jeff and especially loves his hugs.  She has always said that he gives the best hugs of anyone she knows.

Mindy’s text with the picture said, “Look who we stopped by to see!”  Love it!  Thanks for sending me the picture and for stopping by to visit your relative.  I’m surprised Lila Mae let you take a picture.  She hates having her picture taken! 

IMG_0959

No comments:

Post a Comment