Monday, July 14, 2014

More stitchery completed and framed

Neal took two more pieces down to have them framed.  I LOVE that he likes choosing the colors of matting and the frames.  He has such great taste in color and what will best enhance the stitchery.  When I spend hours upon hours working on these projects it makes me feel good that he sees the value and time involved in them, he appreciates my talent and takes the time to have them framed with the best materials and colors available.  I know he doesn’t skimp on the expense and that I so appreciate because I don’t skimp on the craftsmanship.  Thanks Neal.  These are beautiful!  Lyndsy finally got her stitchery announcement for Desmond.  The colors are not as brilliant as they are seeing them in person.  The lighting just wasn’t that good when I took these pictures.

IMG_0935IMG_0936

No comments:

Post a Comment