Saturday, July 26, 2014

So thankful for tender mercies!

I know without a doubt that prayers are answered.  Every day Neal and I have morning and evening prayer together and every single prayer involves our children and their spiritual and physical safety.  Now, I know that just because we pray for those things it doesn’t mean that they will be answered in the way we hope they will.  I believe in free agency and that we all often create problems in our lives that our Father In Heaven has nothing to do with.  But, back to my subject – There certainly was an answer to prayer and a tender mercy blessing given to Tucker the night of his accident.  After hearing the details of the accident and what could have happened and, I believe, because of his guardian angels looking out for him, a tragedy was diverted and his life was protected.  Neal and I have offered many prayers of thanksgiving.  Had he been T-boned, which was where the on coming car was headed and had the other driver not made a split second decision to turn his wheel, our family may have been dealing with a tragedy.  We are so very grateful that Tucker was preserved and walked away from the accident without a scratch, well maybe a little sore and his bank account a bit wounded, but he is OK.  The last I heard the damage was in the range of $7,000.  It is still being determined if the car is considered totaled or not.

IMG_0977IMG_0978

No comments:

Post a Comment