Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Twenty-three years!

It is amazing when I think back at how fast the time has gone.  I have a hard time believing that we’ve been together for 23 years and feel like we have another 23 to go!  It has certainly been an interesting journey but one that I’m not sure I would do any differently if I could go back.  Yes, there are a few things that I could probably have done better, but ‘better’ comes with experience so going back would put me right back where I was still going by trial and error.  Neal is good.  That is probably the best way that I can describe him.  We’ve certainly had our bumps in the road and taken a few detours that we hadn’t planned on but there have been more good times than bad times and more happy times than sad times.  Thanks Neal for all you have done and continue to do for me and for the family.  The love is still there and stronger as each year goes by. 

We celebrated by going out to dinner at Market Street Grill.  That was where we spent our last night together as singles before kneeling across the alter the next morning in the Salt Lake Temple!

043044045046048

Neal always buys me a box of special packed chocolates and this year added a box of Awesome Nut & Chewy Bars.  I love those things!

No comments:

Post a Comment