Saturday, July 20, 2013

A busy Saturday

I began the day by driving from the Sugar House area clear out to South Towne with stops at every store I could think of that sold jewelry.  I was looking for a simple red beaded necklace to wear with my new nautical print dress that I just bought.  You would think that finding a red necklace is not a big deal – well you’re wrong.  I must have gone to at least 10 different stores not to mention two malls before I finally found a red necklace.  It isn’t exactly what I had in mind but it is red so I bought it.  I found it at Penny’s in South Towne the last and final store I was going to.  You who know me know that I don’t wear red, white and blue.  I’m the pastel queen!  Consequently no red jewelry in my collection until this morning.  I think I will look charming tomorrow morning in my dress and beads as I attend my high council meeting and four other meetings to follow!

IMG_0263

Then I made zucchini bread and used my wonderful cooling racks.  That is a gift that I’m not sure what I did without all these years.  Thanks Tucker!

IMG_0256

Then I had my hair done.  Nice when you have a hair dresser that you love and totally trust cutting and highlighting your hair.  After the hair cut I checked out the sidewalk sale and found this cute advent calendar but Annie wasn’t interested in it so didn’t buy it.

IMG_0258IMG_0259

Then off to a baby shower with Lyndsy for Candice Richardson.

IMG_0260

From left to right:  Janelle Ott (Natalie’s), Stacey Ann (Natalie’s), Dereka Paul (Nila’s), Candice Richardson (Nita’s), Lyndsy, Crystal (Nita’s)

No comments:

Post a Comment