Saturday, July 27, 2013

69 years is fast approaching!

My birthday isn’t officially until next week but the celebration began to day by lunching and shopping with Lila Mae, Susan, Mary, Ciera (Mary’s daughter), Lynda Ann and Mallory.  We met at Mimi’s and had a delicious breakfast and then shopped around Salt Lake.  We had a fun day!  It is always a nice way to begin my birthday celebration.  I got a picture of Mary, Lynda Ann and Mallory.  Couldn’t get Susan and Lila Mae to cooperate with me!

IMG_0271

I go some fun presents from Susan:  A happy birthday bag with my favorite candy in it.

IMG_0276IMG_0279

Susan also gave me a piggy bank with $50.00 in quarters in it and the DVD The Tigger Movie.  She knows I love Disney movies.

IMG_0272IMG_0273

Lila Mae’s gift was the biggest surprise of all!  I opened it and there was the DVD of the Song of the South!  A movie that you cannot get your hands on except through the black market in Japan.  I don’t know how in the world she came up with this DVD, but I didn’t ask, don’t want to know and will cherish this DVD most certainly.  She also gave me The Aristocats DVD and a pig sink stopper (which I saw and wanted) and a pig dish brush.  Yup, life is good!

IMG_0274IMG_0280IMG_0275

Mary bought me some earrings that had not come in the mail yet and Lynda Ann invited me out to her house for dinner next Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment