Saturday, July 13, 2013

A few random post script pictures . . .

I took a zillion pictures and as I’ve gone back over them I realize there a some that I liked but missed so I’ll just add them on as a P.S.  This first picture I couldn’t find.  I knew I had taken one of the donkey and I just found it. 

IMG_5369

This next picture was one I took of Lyndsy making the “blob tons” so fondly named by Ryan.  The funny story here is that Lyndsy put a blob of cream cheese and powdered sugar mixture on the rice and tried to fold it over.  The problem was that it broke into a million pieces.  I believe it was Mindy who said, “You might want to soak the rice paper in water and it will be a bit more pliable.  We all had a good laugh over that one. 

IMG_5397

Just two cute pictures of me and my grandsons. (I don’t mean I’m cute – they are cute – I’m old!)

IMG_5420IMG_5433

Now this picture is of Maren’s legs.  Greg walked past me and made some comment about taking pictures of Maren’s legs and that it was bugging her so, of course, I had to jump on the band wagon and take a picture of her legs.  I told her to stop that I wanted a picture of her legs.  She stopped and gave me that, “what in the heck are you doing” look.  So, a random picture of Maren’s buff and toned (we’re all jealous) legs for posterity!!

IMG_5465

Lynda Ann, Mallory and Hayley enjoying some S’mores!  I think the look from Annie is “Don’t you dare take one more picture of me!”

IMG_5519

And the final picture of the reunion and what a great one to end on.  I took this while we were driving home from Idaho. that is why is just a little fuzzy.  Hard to snap a picture and keep your eyes on the road at the same time.  He had the scriptures on his lap and was supposed to be reading them to prepare his lesson for his primary class tomorrow.  Hummm how much reading do you think he did.  I think he woke up one time and said, ‘Oh Ogden, that was quick!”  Yup, it always is when your asleep.  Yet another picture for Tucker!

IMG_5533

No comments:

Post a Comment