Saturday, July 6, 2013

Grocery shopping with Neal

Last Saturday Neal and I ran a bunch of errands ending up at the grocery store to buy some salmon for our Sunday dinner.  I was trying to decide what would be good for a quick dinner that evening and I saw some freshly made taco shells that the deli had for $1.50 for two.  I carefully put them on the top of the groceries so they wouldn’t get crush because they are very fragile, as we all know.  I made sure the shells made it through the check out station with nothing bumping them to break them.  I put them on the top of the cart again as we walked out to the car.  Neal unlocked the car and the first thing he grabbed were the shells.  Before I could open my mouth to stop him he had tossed them across the back seat and I heard them break into many pieces.  I almost burst out laughing.  All the energy I had put into making sure those silly shells made it home in one piece – gone in a second.  Neal felt really bad but I was laughing so hard I could hardly breathe.  I kept telling him it didn’t matter that they would taste the same.  Just a funny experience that I had to blog. 

IMG_5241

No comments:

Post a Comment