Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Thank you notes that I love!

What a nice surprise to open up the mail box and find three thank you notes from Peyton, Lexi and Jordyn Lyn.  Thanks girls for taking the time to write.  It means the world to me and Pa.  We love you!

The first one is from Lexi:  “Dear Gam and Pa, Thank you for the necklace.  I love it.  Also, thank you for coming down to Kingsburg to see our recital.  I miss you and Pa a whole lot.  It’s sad that we can’t come down to Utah this summer.  Thank you, once again. SmileLove, Lexi

IMG_5541

The next from Jordyn Lyn:  “Dear Gam and Pa, thank you for the dance necklaces.  I love them!  You guys knew we love to dance so that was the perfect choice!  I also appreciate you and Pa coming down here to watch our recital and hang out!  That was fun!  I miss you guys so much!  P.S.  we would be there right now if it wasn’t for my dad’s job! Sad smileHope you’re having fun!”

Then on the back of the card:  Our Family

Maxfield’s

Cutlers

Gertsons

Goss

Hintze

Hope you’re all having fun during the reunion.  I wish I could be there Sad smile SmileLove Jordyn Lyn

IMG_5542IMG_5543IMG_5544

And last but certainly not least – from Peyton: This is as she spelled it -  “Gam thanks for comeing to my dancs reesitl and I cant for get my thank you for my necklis.  I love you Gam Peyton”

“Pa thank you for my neclis I miss yhou so much thanks for comeing to my consert I love you Love PeyPey  Look on the other side”

IMG_5545

The other side: “To Gam from Pey Pey I love you”        “I love you I miss you thanks for comeing to my home”

IMG_5546IMG_5547

No comments:

Post a Comment