Thursday, July 4, 2013

God bless America!

I love the 4th of July.  The biggest celebration of the year, in Provo, Utah, is the 4th of July.  It always began with a huge boom from a cannon that was shot off every year at 7:00 a.m.  The parade began at 9:00 with jets flying low along center street.  Parades, carnivals, picnics, reunions and the final of the day is the fire works at the stadium.  I don’t celebrate in Provo anymore since mother died.  Now Neal and I go the Lila Mae’s every year.  Neal always invites Jeff G. to go with him to play golf at Wasatch Park.   

I LOVE America and am very thankful that I was born in this great country. 

IMG_5248IMG_5249IMG_5250IMG_5251IMG_5252

This is a typical scene at Wasatch Park.  A deer running across the golf course!

IMG_5254

Emmi had a drive that was approximately 260 yards!  She outdrove both Neal and Jeff.  She is getting better and better.

IMG_5256IMG_5257

No comments:

Post a Comment