Saturday, July 6, 2013

Neal preparing a primary lesson on the Word of Wisdom

Neal’s lessons for his 11 year old primary class was on the Word of Wisdom.  That morning we had gathered and put into small zip lock bags samples of wheat, barley, rye, etc.  Things that were good for man as mentioned in the prophetic Word of Wisdom.  Neal sat down at the table to then prepare the ‘thoughts’ of his lesson.  I went about doing my Saturday chores, came downstairs to get something from the kitchen and this is what I found!  I was in my bare feet so he didn’t hear me come in the kitchen.  I quickly made a mad dash for my camera to catch this moment for another picture for Tucker’s ‘scrapbook’ of his dad sleeping when he is actually supposed to be doing something a bit more productive!

IMG_5240

Doesn’t the Word Of Wisdom say something about getting enough sleep? 

No comments:

Post a Comment