Monday, January 31, 2011

The end is near!

These pictures are more of the wearing of the red!  I was so surprised at how many people at work noticed right off that I was wearing a Ute’s necklace.  Of course, when there are only two or three of us that are cougars, I guess I shouldn’t have been too surprised.  I got the daily comments and teasing because I’ve never hidden the fact that I’m a true blue fan.  One funny thing that happened.  My visiting teacher came to visit.  As I was saying ‘Goodbye’ to her she noticed the necklace and said, “Oh I love that necklace! I didn’t know you were a Ute fan.  How exciting!”  I had to set her straight right then and there.  I’ll post the rest of the pictures as soon as I get them down loaded from my camera.  I’m sooooo happy that my long week of wearing the necklace is over and done!  I have to admit, it is a fun tradition!

Jan.2011 144 Jan.2011 143

No comments:

Post a Comment