Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Talk about a walk way down memory lane!

I just got these pictures in the mail. I have never seen these pictures in my life. Nita had them in her collection of pictures and is just now sharing them with family members. Her daughter, Barbara copied them all and gave them to Lila Mae, who in turn made copies for me and sent them.

This picture is a classic and blew me away. The picture below is of me, Jeff and Annie’s dad and in front of me is Lynda Ann and next to her is Jeff. Annie, don’t you remember wearing your up on your head and the curlers that I would put in your hair on Saturday night for Sunday. Jeffrey, I love your shirt! You and your dad certainly were not very conservative! when it came to patterns!

Jan.2011 064

This is a picture of Annette (on the right) and me (in the pink dress) playing a board game. I have no clue who is playing with us but I recognize the board game. It was called Park and Shop and I loved that game. The little girl on the couch is Shirley Rae (Nita’s daughter) and the little boy is Ross (Lila Mae’s son). I have not clue to my age. Must have been about 8 or 9. Neal thinks this picture of me looks like Taylor Judy. What do you think, Taylor?

Jan.2011 058

This is a picture of Nita and I. We share the same birth date. Age? Again, no clue just guessing 8 or 9 again.

Jan.2011 059

This is probably when I was 9 or 10. Maybe our first Christmas in Provo after moving from Seattle. I’m in the far right corner with the embroidered blouse.

Jan.2011 060

I have no idea what we were celebrating or how old I was. I’m at the very end of the table in in that same pink dress.

Jan.2011 061

This is the only picture in existence of me and my father. When he died, in his apartment he had an old cigar box and in the box was this postage size picture. No one knew for sure who it was until they enlarged it and saw that it was me. Definitely a treasured picture.

Jan.2011 062

Yup, me again. I must have been about 15 or 16 when this was taken.

Jan.2011 063

No comments:

Post a Comment