Thursday, January 13, 2011

I thought of Tucker this afternoon

I came home from church and noticed that the snow on the driveway was all melted from the sun.  When Tucker was here over the holidays he said that as a teenager this was one of his favorite things about shoveling the driveway and sidewalks.  When the sun came out all of the remaining snow that the shovel couldn’t get would be melted off leaving the driveway clean and wet.  Hummm, I think there is a church talk in here somewhere, but I can’t quite put my finger on it.  **just kidding**

I just thought it was interesting when Tucker mentioned it to me and wanted to record it.

Jan.2011 057

1 comment:

  1. I should be careful what i say around you! Thanks for thinking of me, you nailed the moment exactly!

    -Tucker

    ReplyDelete