Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I think I’m now an official blogger!

I’m so excited.  I just got my first ‘blog’ book.  What a fabulous way to keep a running journal of your daily life and with pictures to boot!  This has been one of the greatest projects I’ve been introduced to.  I just love it.  I look forward to each day with anticipation of something that may be of worth to record and would be of interest to my posterity and also fun for me to look back and remember.  Mother always kept a journal and I cannot tell you how many times I have picked her journal up and browsed through it.  Fun to read about her journey through life and the role I played in it.  I always go to her journal when I need to talk to her and miss her. 

Thank you Jamie, so much, for getting me started.  I wish all my children would do a blog.  Those little children of yours grow up so fast and all the funny things they say and do will be forgotten with time.  But, if they are recorded then they will have the fun of reading about their escapades when they are older. 

Jan.2011

1 comment:

  1. What an inspiration you are! I love reading your posts so I know your family will treasure them forever. I can't say I will be as committed as you but you have motivated me to try. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete