Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My yearly bet with Tucker

Every year Tucker and I have a bet on the BYU / Utah football game.  If my team (GO COUGARS) wins then I get to chose something that he has to do and the length of time he has to do it – and if his team (GO UTS) wins then he gets to make me do something.  For the last few years it has been a cougar dominated win.  I’ve had him wear a BYU tie to church, put car magnets on each side of his red UTS car for a week and fly car Cougar flags for a week.  Well, this year BYU missed the final field goal which would have put them over the top and given them yet another win over the Uts.  Needless to say, that didn’t happen.  I now have to wear a Uts necklace for one week.  I wore the necklace yesterday and couldn’t believe how many people at work noticed it and got a kick out of it and of course, had to rub it in.  You see, 98% of the people I work with are Ut’s fans.  Sigh . . . . .

If you notice the pictures below, I’m doing a cleanse this week and for some reason decided that a cleanse and wearing the red necklace kind of go hand in hand.  Almost as if they compliment each other – hummmm – I just can’t quite put my finger on the similarity!  :-)

I love the annual competition and hope it continues as long as I’m able to cheer on my mighty Cougars!  Thanks, Tucker,  for the fun memories we’ve created together.  I love you!          Mom

Jan.2011 137

Day one and day two!

Jan.2011 131 Jan.2011 132 Jan.2011 133 Jan.2011 134

No comments:

Post a Comment