Sunday, January 9, 2011

River’s winning smile.

Lyndsy called me yesterday morning and said that her car wouldn’t start and could I come and get her and take her to work.  When I arrived she came out with River following close behind.  When she opened the door River was right there with that big smile to greet me.  He was very excited to tell me he had a pillow pet.  I believe a dinosaur pillow pet.  Then the words that every grandmother cherishes, “Goodbye, I love you!” 

I love you too River ~ from Gam

Jan.2011 052

I should have snapped a picture of Lyndsy as well.  If you look closely you will see the blue nails, blue shirt and at the top of the picture on the lapel of her coat you will just see the blue hair.  Lyndsy has always (ever since I can remember) loved to put colors in her hair.  Lyndsy, remember the Jell-O days? 

Thanks Lyndsy for sharing your thoughts and tears with me on Saturday and I LOVE my treatments.  They are FABULOUS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment