Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Correspondence with my 'unsympathetic' son!

My email to Tucker:

"How are you doing? I just want you to know that I wore that STUPID necklace for 7 days and I’m GLAD that is over with. Holy cow. Little did I know the responses I would get just from wearing that simple little necklace. EVERYONE at work noticed and had to comment. I think there are maybe three of us that are cougar fans and all the rest, 75 – 80 employees, are Ute fans. Just so you know, I even had to sing the cougar song in front of the whole division while wearing the necklace! It was all in fun and there was a lot of laughing and joking ."

Response back from Tucker:

I saw your blog. Thanks for taking pictures. I have zero sympathy for you. (Mother says: "Now doesn't that sound heartless?") Putting the magnets & Flags on the car for a week was absolute torture. I hated going anywhere. I am proud of you doing it so quickly.

I love you!

Tucker

1 comment:

  1. Is nothing sacred??? You know in your heart that "I have zero sympathy for you" was meant to make you laugh. Just as you laughed for three years while I was suffering in my humiliation through wearing that venomous Cougar gear. I still have emotional scars from those dark days.....

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete