Friday, January 14, 2011

Neal’s winter camp out – burrrrr

Can you imagine a winter camp out?  Me neither.  Neal, on the other hand, was all excited and actually looking forward to spending the night out in the snow and cold.  This is all his paraphernalia ready to be loaded in the car.

Jan.2011 065

His smile really is authentic as he puts on his warm socks and heavy shoes.

Jan.2011 066 Jan.2011 067

This is a dedicated scouter.  Dedicated to his calling as the stake scout leader and dedicated to the scouting program and dedicated to the boys.

As he left I gave him a hug and kiss and told him that I would think of him tonight while I was snuggled in my warm bed with the electric mattress pad on keeping me nice and cozy in the flannel sheets.  Yup, that is where I like to spend a cold winter night. 

Jan.2011 068

I might add that the storms have subsided until Saturday evening and the temperature actually rose about 15 degrees.  Thankful they don’t have temperatures in the freezing zone tonight..

No comments:

Post a Comment