Friday, December 31, 2010

Saying “Goodbye” is the hardest thing I do.

Lexi and Pa have a quiet moment together.

 Dec 31.10 002

Breakfast before heading to Manti.  Notice all the boards on the counter.  Jamie discovered Wood Connection.  A crafters dream!

 Dec 31.10 003

Jordyn Lyn had written a note to Pa and I and Pey Pey did not want to be out done.  I realized for the first time that she is a South Paw.

Dec 31.10 004 Dec 31.10 005

Saying “Goodbye” is hard to do.  I know we will be seeing each other soon, so I don’t think it is the time in between.  For me it is the initial separation that takes place as we have family prayer and then hug each member of the family and them watch as they pull out of the driveway. 

 Dec 31.10 008  Dec 31.10 009

We love you too, Jordyn, Lexi, Peyton, Tucker and Jamie.  Thank you for coming for the holidays and making them complete.  We LOVED having you with us.  We loved the family gatherings created because you were here.  And, I LOVE my talks with Jamie!  Be safe and we will see you soon!

Dec 31.10 010

No comments:

Post a Comment