Thursday, December 30, 2010

Lots of wonderful Christmas presents – Yes, I’m spoiled!

Movies that I LOVE from the Gertsons

IMG_0931

Home made door knob hanger and refrigerator magnates from Jordyn Lyn and Lexi.  Jordyn made the magnates and Lexi made the door knob hanger.

IMG_0932

Body cream and blush from the Cutlers.  If you’ve never used Spa Blends Body Butter then you are missing out!

 IMG_0933

Lip gloss from Lyndsy.  I’ve never used it before and I love it.  Great choice Lyndsy. 

My, aren’t I clever with the camera!

IMG_0934

A beautiful hand made shawl from Nita. 

IMG_0935

Dish towels embroidered by Susan along with a necklace and bracelet.  Lila also gave me The DVD of Anne of Green Gables that I’ve wanted for some time.   

IMG_0937

Grandkids wall hanging created by Jamie.

IMG_0938

A necklace – just my color – from the Hintzes.

IMG_0939

No comments:

Post a Comment