Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Neal's birthday - 67 years

Happy Birthday Neal! He was just going out the door to teach at UVU. Looking pretty dapper! Notice Bella by the door hoping that someone will invite her to go for a ride in the car.
There is a song by Anne Murray that I just love and really sums up our courtship and time together. "Can I Have This Dance For The Rest Of My Life"
Our first date was going to a Ward Dance with Joyce and McKay Phippen. That began a wonderful courtship and engagement.
There are so many qualities about Neal that it is hard to pin them down. I love that he allows me to be me. He never questions - he accepts. That is a wonderful quality in any relationship. He supports my church callings along with my every day needs that add variety to my life and his. He goes along with projects that I get him involved in and NEVER complains. Not once. He is honest, hard working and very much in love with me, his children and grandchildren and life. What a wonderful example he is to all who know and love him.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEAL - I LOVE YOU!!



No comments:

Post a Comment