Monday, December 13, 2010

My treasured, hand made by Jeffrey, pottery dish.


This is a piece of pottery that Jeffrey made me when he was in second grade. It is one of those treasured items that little hands made with love for mother. I think about the little hands working meticulously to form and shape what he has imagined in his mind. These are the gifts that bring tears to mother's eyes and pull at their heart strings. I love this little dish. Thank you Jeffrey - I love you! Mom
His initials on the bottom and the grade.


It is too small for a candy dish but found over the years that it is a perfect size to have sitting on my bathroom vanity to house my tiny earrings that I wear all the time. Every morning I see it and think of the little hands that made it so long ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment