Friday, December 3, 2010

Facial by Lyndsy - WONDERFUL!!!!

I went to Evolve Salon where Lyndsy does her magic. She is doing some kind of facial work on me that should make me look years younger! I told her I can't relax and not to expect me to enjoy it or even fall asleep. Well, guess what, I not only fell asleep, I slept through almost the whole procedure. I would become aware that I had been sleeping and then fall right back dreaming again. Amazing how fast the time goes by when your mind drifts off to 'la la land'. I have to say, that Lyndsy does an incredible job. No, I don't mean that I'm going to look younger. I'm saying that Lyndsy is an incredible massage therapist. If she can put me to sleep then she has nearly performed a miracle. I always have a million things going on in my mind and a list a mile long of things I need to get done. Stopping in the middle of the day for a facial is way, way down on my priority list - until she gave me one! Anyone and everyone should sign up for a massage from Lyndsy. It will be an incredible, relaxing and wonderful experience. I think I have four more treatments and I'm looking forward to every one of them! Thanks Lyndsy. And, by the way, you are BEAUTIFUL! Love, Mom
These pictures are probably a sneak preview of what I'll look like in my coffin!!! Only I will be all in white. Sure hope it is warm!

1 comment:

  1. LOLOLOL ha ha ha, you do NOT need to tell us that is what you'll look like in your coffin, but that sure made me laugh because I was not expecting that!

    And a facial from lyndsy sounds like heaven right now!

    ReplyDelete