Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Another finished project


I just finished another project. This is a birth sampler for Boston that has been in the making for a little while. It needs to be cleaned, pressed and then taken to the frame shop for matting and framing. That is Neal's project to pick out the frame color and the matting colors. He has an excellent eye for colors and what looks good or highlights. I've made one for each one of the grandchildren, except C.J. and Justin. I didn't do counted cross stitch when they were babies.

1 comment:

  1. You've kept up with the cross stitch tradition quite amazingly!!!

    Just got caught up on the blog and always love to read more about your thoughts and your daily life. I've been really slacking on my blog lately!

    The girls skirts looked even more adorable in person than they did in that pic! Thank you!!

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete