Friday, September 3, 2010





Lynda Ann called me last night and said that she had finally finished getting things ready for a baby shower she was hosting. I told her to take pictures of her creations and send them to me. I always love her ideas and creations. I will be hosting a baby shower in October so I told her she might as well plan on making the same things for me. She also made sugar cookies in the shape of little baby feet and frosted them. Can you believe how cute that bear is? If I tried creating that it would end up looking like a bunch of baby towels all rolled up resembling rolled up baby towels! I clearly remember going to a relief society work day with Lynda Ann. We were making Christmas decorations. They were wood ones and needed to be painted. Well I picked up one of the trees and started painting it green. Now we are talking about just the base coat, nothing elaborate mind you. Lynda was sitting next to me doing hers. She glanced over and said, "Mom, why don't you put that down and you just go visit with all the ladies and I'll do our decorations." I just smiled and did just that. I had a grand time visiting with everyone while Lynda Ann did all the work. You see, crafts are just not my forte' and Lynda Ann is well aware of that. Thanks, Lynda, for taking such good care of me and always making me look good (and crafty)!

1 comment:

  1. Don't underestimate your creativity young lady!

    But I will say, Annie's comes from a core place that doesn't exist with me. I'm good at copying, but she just THINKS that way! Those are cute! (and that story was funny!)

    ReplyDelete