Monday, September 27, 2010

My three cute granddaughters from California

This is a picture of Peyton, Lexi and Jordyn Lyn in the skirts I made for them. They called me Sunday night to thank me and tell me that they wore them for the Primary Program. They also shared with me their parts on the primary program. Lexi informed me that Peyton had a part but when she got up to the microphone all she could do was giggle, so Jamie had to go up and help her through her part. It was fun to visit with the two older girls and hear their experiences with the primary program. It is times like this that I yearn to live closer to them. As grandparents, we miss so very much of their daily activities and mostly their dancing, music and church performances. We are proud of you, Peyton, Lexi and Jordyn and love you tons! P.S. You look absolutely darling in your new skirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment