Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bella

Now seriously, isn't that the cutest picture ever?

I know that blogging about my dog probably isn't the most interesting thing that someone would want to read about nor would there be any words of wisdom to come out of this entry about my dog. But, I have to say that she is such a part of mine and Neal's life and home that once in a while it seems appropriate and OK to add her to my journal of entries.
The other day, I noticed that I hadn't seen her for quite some time, so I called for her but got no response. So began the search. I had to stop and think for a moment if I had let her out and maybe forgot she was out there and just maybe she had wandered off or was sitting by the back door patiently waiting for someone to let her in. But that wasn't the case this time. I started looking through the house and remembered that the last place I had seen her was going into our walk in closet. As I walked into the closet, I noticed a slight movement from under my clothes and there lay Bella taking a very peaceful nap. I had to run and get my camera because she looked so cute laying under my dresses and on top my shoes. I've now become aware that she will often go in there to sleep when she knows that I am leaving and not taking her with me.

1 comment:

  1. That is too funny....Belle's favorite spot in our house is underneath my lowest hanging rack of clothing, just like that.

    The problem is, Belle sheds. So very often I will put on a shirt, and look down to see a coating of her hair that stuck from all the times she walks in and out of underneath my clothes!

    By the way...I like Bella posts!!

    ReplyDelete