Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sweet Bella Boo


Bella patiently waiting for my return. She loves to go in the car with me and hates to be left behind. I'm guessing that is why she didn't come to the door to greet me. She was pouting.

This year the women's conference is being broadcast to our stake center so this afternoon I ran over to the stake center to set up the tables in the cultural hall for our refreshments and set up chairs for the sisters to sit while eating their delicious piece of cake. The hall looked very festive. When I arrived home, Bella wasn't right at the door to greet me as she usually is. I set some groceries down on the kitchen counter and then headed up stairs to put some stuff away and there at the top of the steps was Bella. The scene reminded me of the movie Pollyanna. There is a scene where she is going up the steps and kneels down to talk to the dog who is lazily laying at the top landing. Had to post this picture. Couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment