Thursday, September 2, 2010

River James Goss

Of course every grandchild must play a tune on the piano. River was making up some song for his bunny.
River sniffing the flowers just after Bella did.

River and Cuddly Bunny


I was tending River for a few hours and when I picked him up from the day care he had his bunny with him that he so fondly refers to as Cuddly Bunny. I ask him why he called his bunny cuddly and he said it was because he is cuddly. Good enough for me.




I took River with me while I walked Bella and it was intersting to watch his mind and imagination working. He tried to do everything that he saw Bella doing. If Bella walked along the curb, River did the same. If Bella stopped to sniff the flowers, River would stoop down and sniff the flowers. If Bella started to run, River would run. If Bella just stopped to sniff the air, River would do the same. It was priceless. I just had to hope that River didn't try and 'go' on the lawn. I love to watch children play and use their imaginations. My childhood was full of wonderful adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment