Saturday, September 11, 2010

Relief Society Craft Night

Me being very excited that I accomplished all I did without the help of Annie. Annie, aren't you proud of me?

I don't know that Relief Society Craft Night is really the proper name but that is what I came up with for now. I don't usually attend those for obvious reasons to those who know me well. But they had a couple of projects that I thought I might be able to do and with my new calling I felt like I need to support my home ward when I can. I signed up for three different things. Two were sewing machine projects which I can always do with confidence. The other was questionable but surprisingly enough it turned out quite well. Annie would be proud of me. However she would probably notice that some of the names are not quite centered, but that's OK. All in all it was a fun night and I was able to complete two of the projects completely and the third one I brought home to finish here. P.S. I can't tell you what they are because some of them are Christmas presents.

1 comment:

  1. Fun picture! You may not be "crafty" but you sure are creative! Can't wait to see what they are :-)

    ReplyDelete