Monday, September 20, 2010

Mallory Sue




This young lady is an amazing girl. Just a year ago she decided that she wanted to play the flute. No one knew that she had a gift for this instrument. She plays with confidence and plays well. The primary president asked Mallory if she would like to be one of the narrators in the primary program and she declined immediately telling the president that she would be way to nervous. Then Mallory said, "But I would love to play a flute solo!" You put a flute in her hand and all shyness about being in front of a crowd goes away. I love hearing her play and am so proud of her accomplishments.




I have a Mallory story that is priceless and I have to add. I hope Mallory will forgive me. I know that when she is older she will love this story. Her dad was asking the kids to tell him who was going to win football games between certain teams. He came to Mallory and asked her who she thought would win between the Giants and the Panthers. Mallory didn't answer for a minute so he said, "Come on, Mallory, pick one. Who do you think will win?" Mallory looked at her dad and said, "Well, how big are the giants!" Mallory, I love you and your sweet innocents!

No comments:

Post a Comment