Saturday, October 2, 2010

A family divided?











Today is Taylor's birthday and next week it is Mallory's birthday. It is always a challenge to buy birthday presents as the grandchildren grow out of the toy market and into the clothes and young teen stage. Money is probably the best gift but I think I hit on something for these two girls that they will love. When Neal and I were at Swiss Days I came across a booth where they were selling all kinds of BYU and Utah paraphernalia. Included were sweatshirts made by Renee. Pictured above are the two sweatshirts I bought. They ended up being very pricey but they are excellent quality and I just could resist. You will notice we have one BYU and one Utah. Taylor cheering on the Utes and Mallory cheering on the Cougars. I think if you lined our family up the Cougars are well out numbered, but even though we may be in the minority, we are forever faithful to our team. (This year is not a good year for the BYU football team. I'm anticipating losing the annual bet with Tucker!)

No comments:

Post a Comment