Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 1 and time to report on the stitching

You can see I’ve made some progress.  I still have so much to do that I’m wondering if this project will ever come to an end.  I’ve already ordered two more projects that I’m expecting in the mail any day. 

Jan.2011 150 Jan.2011 149

It is February 1st and I’m glad.  January is and has been ever since I can remember my least favorite month of the year.  I so remember walking back and forth to grade school, during the month of January and even into the first part of February.  It was never the snow or the rain, it was the wind that would go right through that thin little coat mother had made me.  I didn’t have to walk far but four blocks seemed like four miles when you were fighting that cold arctic wind.  Today brought with it the cold Arctic wind.  Our temperatures right now at 7:00 p.m. are at 15 degrees with the wind chill.  Burrrrrrrr  I am thankful for a warm home to come to, and even nicer is indoor plumbing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment