Friday, February 25, 2011

Busy weekend ahead of me.

We are having our first Stake Women's Conference under the new Stake Relief Society Presidency and it is a little bit intimidating. We are planning on 250 people attending. We are serving them lunch at 11:30 and then our meeting will begin at 12:30. Neill Marriott will be our guest speaker and Neal's sisters, Nila, Natalie and Nanette will sing two songs accompanied by Nita. I so appreciate their willingness to give of their time and come sing.

Tonight we will be setting up the cultural hall in preparation for the luncheon. 34 round tables and three long serving tables. I'm going to take some pictures and can post them later.

We are supposed to have a huge snow storm this weekend and I'm praying that the storm will stay away until after the conference so that the sisters will come. The storm seems to be all around us right now so I'm hoping and praying that the pattern will continue through tomorrow until noon and then after that, let it snow, let it snow!

Saturday night we have our bridge club and then Sunday I have to be at a ward conference at 9:00 a.m. then to a care center to sing and then back to a relief society to speak. I think when Sunday evening comes I will have a great big smile on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment