Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Valentine’s to me!

Yup, I love Valentine’s Day.  Just a simple “We love you” says so much and certainly makes my spirits soar.  I don’t know how to do a video – Jamie hasn’t taught me yet – **hint, hint** so you will just have to take my word for it.  When you press the red patch on the puppy he says, “I ‘wuff’ you.”  Thank you Jordyn Lyn, Lexi, Peyton, Jamie and Tucker.  I wuff you right back. 

 February.2011 019 February.2011 020

P.S.  Today was a busy day.  I went to the World Wide Leadership Training this morning from 9 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and then off to Provo to meet up with Lila Mae and Susan for lunch.  Lila Mae gave me a delicious loaf of home made bread and a beautiful card.  Susan had already given me my video but also gave me some home made caramels.  Yummm.  Then back to see Ryans game, which I will post pictures on my next blog and then Neal and I went to a movie.  What a fun day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment