Friday, February 4, 2011

It bloomed, it bloomed!

Neal has babied this plant for ever as previously mentioned and he called me this morning at work to tell me that it finally bloomed.  This is the first of three that are ready.  I had him put a white paper behind the flower so we could see in more detail how beautiful and unique this blossom actually is. 

 Jan.2011 151 Jan.2011 152

Went to Dave today and had my hair cut.  What a good feeling that is to finally get it cut and shaped.  I feel like a new woman!  Nope, not going to put my picture on the blog.  I’m not like Jamie, whom we all covet, because the camera loves her.  I think of myself as being cute and not one bit old or wrinkled until I see a picture of me and then reality hits – sometimes harder than other times.  But, I love me and feel good about me so that is what is the most important.  As long as I don’t look at myself I can go on thinking and imagining myself looking anyway I want.  That’s one of the fun blessings about having an active mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment