Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fun Friday Evening!

We invited Midge and Jim over for bridge and dessert.  I asked Neal what he wanted and he asked for Lemon Pie.  That is his absolute favorite dessert in all the world.  Chocolate doughnuts from Dunford Bakery are a close second, but the pie takes first place.  We love these friends and so enjoy spending time with them.  We played bridge until 1 a.m. and then had to call it quits.  I guess we are getting too old for the all nighters like our family used to do at Bear Lake. 

February.2011 045  February.2011 040 February.2011 041  February.2011 043 February.2011 044

Oh yes, I had another treatment from Lyndsy.  Aren’t I looking younger and younger?!  It’s OK, you don’t have to comment.  I just have to say that Lyndsy is the best and I love her!  Thank you Lyndsy for making the effort to hide a few a my years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment