Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Busy and fun President’s Day Monday – The best part? I didn’t have to work!

First things first.  I dropped Bella off at the Groomers on the way to Emmi’s final basketball game.  On the way I got a call from Mindy telling me she was coming and then a call from Lyndsy telling me that she was coming to Emmi’s game too. 

This is a picture of Bella before and after.

February.2011 066

February.2011 076

Neal and Jeff having their Apollo Burger and fries. Neal had just come from a viewing, thus the suit and tie.  Jeff was on his lunch hour.

  February.2011 067

Lyndsy and River having their Cafe Rio lunch.

February.2011 068

The line up and introduction of players and starting of the basketball game.  Sadly, Emmi only got to play the last 2 1/2 minutes of the game, but we were all glad to be there and support her for the time she was in. 

February.2011 069 February.2011 070

Posters that Maddie and Grayson made for Emmi.  I loved it.  Way to support your cousin!

  February.2011 072 February.2011 073

Mindy enjoying her lunch and very happy about her new job at the U of U! 

 February.2011 074

Mindy and I had a good laugh over the inside of Lyndsy’s purse.  I swear, the child should go on Let’s Make a Deal.  I think she could pull just about anything out of there. 

February.2011 075

After the game Neal and I drove up to Park City to check out the Tommy Bahama sale.  I bought a bag, a hat and we also bought something for Jamie for her birthday!  No, I’m not going to take a picture of it and put in on the blog.  I’ve learned my lesson!  No previews! 

No comments:

Post a Comment