Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What a wonderful day!

Valentine’s Day was all that I could have wanted.  Neal surprised me at work with this absolutely beautiful bouquet of red roses.  There was a bit of envy among the workers.  I also think it reminded the gentlemen I work with that they should be thinking of something for their wives if they hadn’t. 

February.2011 031

February.2011 032

Neal out did himself this year.  When I got home there were two packages waiting for me.  One from Talbots (my favorite clothing store in the whole world) and one from Cummings Chocolates (my favorite candy store in the whole world).  

February.2011 022

Dark chocolate covered almonds and marzipan.  Perfect assortment!

February.2011 023

My new blouse from Talbots.  It kind of looks red but it is definitely a gorgeous rose color.  Neal always thinks that Maren and I should love red.  But he has learned through the years that we just don’t wear red.

February.2011 024 

These next pictures are my Valentine’s from Abby.  She apparently took money from her savings and bought me a box of chocolates and a candle.  She also made the care bear that had a card attached to it.  The card was made at her primary activity.  I loved everything, Abby, thank you!

February.2011 026 February.2011 027 February.2011 028

This picture is one that Andrew made me for Valentine’s during Sacrament Meeting.  I love the bee and the three colored sun!  Lynda Ann spoke (and I might add did a beautiful job).  She invited us out to hear her and then over to their house for a waffle dinner. 

February.2011 029

No comments:

Post a Comment